Your Global Retail Logistics Partner
We know that demanding customers, hyper-competitive markets, multi-channel retailing, increased customization and other retail challenges all have major implications for logistics. So we offer a host of solutions that can improve every phase of your supply chain, satisfy your customers and help you optimize your market position.
- Significant infrastructure and operational presence in most global retail markets
- Portfolio of services that spans everything from supply chain strategy and network design to in-store logistics
What We Do For the Retail Sector
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via air mode. Working with carefully selected carriers, we operate with schedules on all the world’s major routes so you can plan with certainty and become more efficient. We offer a range of highly flexible products which allow a choice of delivery speeds to best suit your requirements.
Our offer transportation of your cargo predominately via ocean mode. With our broad product range we cover different equipment types and consolidation services to ensure your cargo reaches the right place, at the right time in a cost-efficient way. In order to deliver highest reliability we have planned space protection from every major container port in the world.
DHL International Supply Chain (ISC) - Origin Freight Consolidation & Destination Freight Management Services
Linking the origin supply chain with the destination market requirements, we provide increased cost effectiveness and efficiency with complete visibility and control through a single point of contact. The solution includes origin, freight and destination management services provided across all modes.
- One single point of contact through a dedicated account management and development resource
- Supply chain design, implementation and management
- Operates over 300,000 square meters of warehouse in key sourcing origins (e.g. Asia locations) providing consolidation, value add and regional hub services
- Services linked through powerful IT visibility systems (GT Nexus Platform), providing purchase order, supplier, carrier and destination management with full reporting
- Supply chain service level agreement and key performance indicators
Our broad range of customs brokerage services ensure a smooth and on time border crossing of shipments, without administrative burden, delays or penalties.
We take the complexity out of customs.
- A broad portfolio of customs services including:
- Import and Export
- Declaration Filing
- Security Filing
- Duties & Taxes
- Other Government
- Agency Services
- In-Transit Movement
- Permits and Licensing
- Application services
- Additional Services
- Present in over 200 countries worldwide
- Processing more than 7mn customs entries per year
- Dedicated team of customs experts
- Global, regional and country teams to ensure operational consistency and compliant trade activities
- Operated in accordance with governance structure, code of conduct and compliance standards
- Strong relationships with government customs and security authorities
- Superior level of service delivery globally, utilizing the latest customs clearance technologies
- A broad portfolio of customs services including:
Take your business to the next level of success using DHL’s strategic logistics specialists to optimize your supply chain model and its performance. You will increase operational efficiencies, reduce costs, lessen environmental impacts and improve profitability by leveraging our deep knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Network flow and supply chain process analysis
- Re-engineering and developing optimized supply chains
- Supply chain health checks and benchmarking
- Strategic network design
- Supply chain strategy, set-up and governance
- Lean transformation
- Greener supply chains
A seamless intercontinental door-to-door distribution service. Combining intercontinental transportation capabilities with road freight, courier or postal networks, it offers end-to-end transparency and helps shorten your delivery time to market – cutting supply chain costs.
- Direct Door-to-Door delivery, ensuring faster speed-to-market by bypassing distribution centers/warehouses in destination markets
- Efficient consolidation of individual shipments at origin including air, ocean and rail shipments, subsequent distribution via road freight, courier or postal network.
- Streamlined operations, ensuring the right speed of individual shipments to multiple business consignees, reducing costs and CO2 emissions
- Single point of contact and a single offer
- End-to-end transparency of services and delivery performance
- Flexible volumes possible
- Broad range of value-added services: customs clearance, CO2 measurement and offsetting
- Max weight 1,000kg per item & max size of 300x200x155cm
Combing the speed of air freight with the economy of ocean freight we offer faster transit times than conventional Less than Container Load (LCL) movement at a considerably lower cost and lower carbon footprint than pure air freight.
Ensuring cargo remains in DHL’s control at all times, this product offers a multi-modal service for Asia-origin freight destined for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central and Latin America.
- A transit time which combines OFR (port to port), MTP (transhipment time at MTP station) and AFR (MTP gateway to destination airport)
- Import/export customs brokerage – we take control of all customs formalities and delivery documentation
- An alternative intermodal option during peak season congestion
- End-to-end real time visibility
- Green transport